The perfect game-time snack. Quick, saucy, and a guaranteed comeback - be it your guests or the home team. Note: we regularly go back for thirds of these - they're small okay! - so we recommend you plan accordingly.
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 12 minutes | Servings: 8 sliders
- ½ cup plant-based mayo
- 2 Tbsp ketchup
- 1 Tbsp of your favorite red hot sauce
- 1 Tbsp spicy brown mustard
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 16 Nowadays Nuggets
- 8 slider buns
- 16 dill or bread & butter pickle slices
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- Preheat oven to 425℉.
- While oven preheats, in a medium bowl whisk together mayo, ketchup, hot sauce, mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, & pepper.
- Place Nowadays Nuggets on a baking sheet & bake for 12 minutes.
- To serve, spread a little comeback sauce on bottom of each bun. Top with 2 nuggets, 2 pickle slices, a little lettuce, & a little more comeback sauce. Top with remaining bun halves.