We've created a sweet & spicy, flaky pastry perfection to showcase these little powerhouses. Complimented with our favorite @miyokoscreamery chive cream cheese, crispy nuggets, and a dash of Sriracha, these "Cups of Thanks" are sure to have the whole family (and extended family, friends, neighbor, their dog, & anyone else who’s expected or unexpectedly dropping by…) coming back for more.
Made with just a few simple ingredients and ready in under 30 minutes, these crowd-pleasers are as simple as they are tasty. Now that is something to be thankful for! 🙌
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes | Servings: 24
- ⅓ cup your preferred* cream cheese
- ⅓ cup canned cranberries
- 12 Nowadays Nuggets, cut in half
- 1 piece Puff Pastry, defrosted
- 1 TB chives + some for garnish
- Sriracha (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400℉.
- Unroll defrosted puff pastry on a lightly floured flat surface. Press pastry gently at seams to create one solid piece.
- Cut dough into 2x2 inch pieces (24 pieces). Place a single square in each cup of a mini muffin tin and press gently to form a loose cup. Repeat with the remaining pieces.
- Mix chives into cream cheese and spoon ½ tsp of cream cheese and ½ tsp cranberries into each cup. Top with half a frozen nugget.
- Bake for 14-18 minutes until the pastry and nuggets are golden brown.
- Drizzle with Sriracha and chives. Serve and eat right away!
*Your preferred: at Nowadays, we prefer the deliciousness of plant-based milk & dairy products. Try them out if you haven’t already!