We also have just the recipe to honor #nationalfrittersday! It's savory, cheesy, and the best part? It can be customized to your favorite fritter style: fried to crispy perfection or baked for a fluffy biscuit vibe (or both?!). We promise, you can't go wrong.
Prep Time: 20 minutes | Cook Time: 15-20 minutes | Servings: ~12
- 10 Nowadays Nuggets, cooked & chopped
- 2 cups Bisquick
- ⅔ cups your preferred* unsweetened milk
- ½ cup corn kernels (fresh or frozen)
- ¼ cup green onions, chopped
- ½ cup your preferred* shredded cheese
- Mix all ingredients together until thick dough forms.
- Cooking Options:
- FRY 'EM: Preheat a neutral oil to 365º F. Drop 2 TB of dough into oil and fry until golden brown. Fry around 2-3 at a time, depending on your pot size. When finished, place on paper towel to drain. Let oil come back up to temperature and repeat.
- BAKE 'EM: Preheat oven to 375º and drop 2 TB of dough onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes until tops are golden brown.