A new take on tacos! A soft and flavorful kimchi taco shell that is loaded with crispy nuggets, fresh cabbage, plus a creamy & spicy sauce drizzled on top will have you wishing you tried these sooner. Flavorful from the first bite to the last!
Cook Time: 30 min | Makes: 6 tacosIngredients
- 12-16 Nowadays Nuggets, cooked
- 1 cup Green Cabbage, shredded
- 1-2 Green Onions, sliced
- Sinto Gourmet Plenty Roots
1/2 cup Sinto Gourmet Kimchi, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup chickpea flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 TB kimchi juice
- 3/4 cup cold water
Gochu Jung Aioli:
- 1/4 cup your preferred* mayo
- 2 TB Sinto Gourmet Gochu Jang
- 1 tsp agave
- 1 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp soy sauce (or tamari)
- Make Kimchi soft taco shells by mixing all the shell ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat. Ladle 1/4 cup of mixture in the center of pan, spreading it out to create a round taco shell.
- Cook each side for 2 minutes, until lightly golden brown. Repeat for all 6 shells. Set aside.
- Make your sauce by combining mayo, Gochu Jung, agave, rice wine vinegar and soy sauce.
- Build tacos with a layer of sauce, nuggets, green cabbage, plenty roots and more sauce.
*Your preferred: We prefer the deliciousness of plant-based milk & non-dairy products. Try them out if you haven’t already!