Move over boring baked potatoes with butter, there's a new kid in town! This kid is loaded with plant-based queso (double the veggies?!), broccoli and protein filled nuggets. Topped with all your favorite extras, you will be kicking that plain potato to the curb!
Cook Time: 1 Hour | Serves: 4Ingredients
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 jar LOCA queso (mild or spicy!)
- 10-12 Nowadays Nuggets
- 1-1.5 cups broccoli, lightly steamed and chopped into bite size pieces
- Olive oil
- Your preferred* sour cream
- Pickled jalapeños
- Pickled onions
- Fresh cilantro
- Squeeze of lime
- Coat potatoes in olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Pierce the surface of potatoes with a fork to allow steam to escape.
- Bake potatoes in a 450º oven for 1 hour until they can easily be pierced with a knife.
- Air fry nuggets for 10 minutes at 400º, and chop into bite sized pieces.
- Heat 1 jar of LOCA queso in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add in steamed broccoli and chopped nuggets and stir to combine, until hot and gooey.
- Cut a slit into the top of the cooked potato and squeeze open. Fill the center of the potato with cheesy nugget & broccoli filling.
- Top with extra cheese sauce, sour cream, jalapeños, pickled onions & cilantro. Serve with a lime wedge and fresh green salad!
*Your preferred: We prefer the deliciousness of plant-based milk & non-dairy products. Try them out if you haven’t already!