The perfect refreshing complement to our crispy nuggies on these hot summer days, our 🌱 Tzatziki 🌱 is quick, customizable, and sure to be a crowd-pleaser! Use it as a dip or dress up a 'lil summer salad.
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 0 min | Serves: 4 | Difficulty: Easy
- ¼ cup your preferred* mayo
- ¼ cup your preferred* yogurt
- ¼ cup minced fresh herbs (our favs: cilantro, parsley, dill, chives)
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt
- Mix all ingredients & enjoy as a dip or on top of your favorite summer salad.
- Share your open-faced masterpiece with us @eatNowadays!
*Your preferred: Nowadays, we prefer the deliciousness of plant-based milk & dairy products. Try them out if you haven’t already!