Get ready to taste the rainbow. Literally! Our Rainbow Snack Platter has something for everyone, including 3 drool-worthy dips and fruits and veggies of all colors and forms (heck, even chicken-like ones ;)). Here's to 100% delicious and 100% wholesome snacking!
Prep Time: 20 minutes | Cook Time: 12 minutes | Servings: 4
- ¾ cup plant-based mayo, divided
- 1-2 chipotles in adobo sauce, minced
- ⅓ cup tahini
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice, divided
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp salt, divided
- ¼ cup plant-based plain yogurt
- ¼ cup minced fresh herbs (cilantro, parsley, dill, chives, tarragon, etc.)
- 16 Nowadays Nuggets
- 1 cup multi-colored cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups multi-colored sweet snacking peppers
- 2 large carrots, cut into sticks
- 1 cup bite-sized broccoli florets
- 1 Persian cucumber or ¼ English cucumber, sliced
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup blackberries
- Preheat oven to 425℉.
- In a small bowl stir together ½ cup mayo & chipotles in adobo.
- In a second small bowl stir together tahini, 1 Tbsp lemon juice, garlic, ½ tsp salt, & 2 Tbsp water until smooth.
- In a third small bowl stir together remaining ¼ cup mayo, yogurt, herbs, remaining 1 Tbsp lemon juice, & remaining ½ tsp salt.
- Place Nowadays Nuggets on a baking sheet & bake for 12 minutes.
- On a large platter arrange dipping sauces, nuggets, tomatoes, peppers, carrots, broccoli, cucumber, blueberries, & blackberries.