Pressed for time? This quick and easy meal takes less than 10 minutes of prep and only one sheet pan, plus you can have it on the table in less than an hour. Slow roasted peppers and onions are the perfect compliment to crispy seasoned nuggets in these filling chicken fajita wraps. Serve along side some beans and rice and you have yourself a complete meal!
Cook Time: 45 minutes | Serves: 2-4
- 20 Nowadays nuggets, frozen
- 2 bell peppers of your choice, sliced
- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced
- Fajita seasoning
- Neutral oil
- Flour tortillas
- Your preferred* sour cream
- Pickled onions
- Preheat the oven to 400º.
- Toss the sliced onions and peppers with oil and season with the fajita seasoning.
- Lay on the vegetables on a sheet pan on one side and spread out the nuggets on the other side. Sprinkle the nuggets with fajita seasoning as well.
- Cook for 45 minutes tossing the veggies and flipping the nuggets over half way through.
- Allow the nuggets and veggies to cook for a few minutes before serving.
- Warm tortillas and fill with veggies and nuggets, top with avocado, sour cream and pickled onion. Great served with rice and beans.
*Your preferred: Nowadays, we prefer the deliciousness of plant-based milk & dairy products. Try them out if you haven’t already!