While neither buffalo nor chicken are on the menu, spicy deliciousness and cool ranch are served up in less than 15 min.
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 15 min | Serves: 2 | Difficulty: Medium
- ¼ cup of your preferred* butter, melted
- ¼ cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1 Tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 cup of your preferred* ranch dressing
- 12 Nowadays Nuggets
- celery sticks, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Place Nowadays Nuggets on a baking sheet & bake for 12 min.
- Meanwhile, in a sauce pot, combine butter, hot sauce, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, garlic powder, & cayenne pepper. Whisk together vigorously & bring to a simmer.
- Whisk together cornstarch & water. Then add to simmering hot sauce. Bring to a boil & then shut off the heat.
- Remove nuggets from the oven & place in a metal bowl. Toss in just enough sauce to coat the nuggets & serve alongside the celery & ranch dressing for dipping.
- Before your hands get way too messy, share a pic with us @eatNowadays!
Allergens: Gluten, Nightshade, Dairy, Allium
Elevate your plate: Blend 1 avocado (without the pit or skin) in a food processor with 1 Tbsp of lime juice until very smooth. Fold this into your ranch dressing for a tasty avocado twist.
*Your preferred: Nowadays, we prefer the deliciousness of plant-based milk & dairy products. Try them out if you haven’t already!