So you’re into secrets, huh? We have a big secret to share: crave-worthy food can also be good for you. I know, you probably think you have to make sacrifices in order to eat well. Nowadays, you can have your nuggets and eat them too. But first, make this super secret & super simple sauce for your dipping pleasure!
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 0 min
Difficulty: (Too) Easy
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup of your preferred* mayo
- ¼ cup agave syrup (or your preferred* honey)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- In a small bowl, stir together mustard, mayo, agave (or honey substitute), garlic powder, and cayenne until combined.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
- Share our secret with everyone @eatNowadays!
Elevate your plate: Play with the spice level by adjusting the amount of cayenne pepper added. Start with ¼ tsp and increase incrementally until it hits just right.
* Your preferred: Nowadays, we prefer the deliciousness of plant-based milk & dairy products. Try them out if you haven’t already!